We love this simple recipe at home and it’s easy to make camping too. The creamy dressing is a cinch to make and a salad is perfect for summer.
- 1 lb Pre-Marinated Italian Chicken Breasts (I like Perdue Perfect Portions)
- 1 bag pre-washed Bibb or Romaine lettuce
- 12 cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1/2 cup cucumbers (diced)
- 1 5.3oz container plain green yogurt
- 1 tbsp dried or fresh dill
- 2 oz crumble feta cheese
- 2 tbsp milk
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
Preheat your grill.
First prepare the dressing. Combine yogurt, feta, dill, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Using a fork to mix and crush the feta. Add milk to make dressing a creamy consistency. Set aside or refrigerate.
Combine lettuce, tomatoes, and cucumber to create salad.
Cook chicken breasts on grill for about 6 minutes a side. Remove and let rest for 2 minutes. Slice into 1/2 inch strips and top the salad with the chicken. Drizzle dressing over the salads and enjoy!
To add more goodies, top with quartered canned artichokes and pitted kalamata olives!